BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

F . R . I .E . N . D



You Have A Friend In Me

you have a friend in me ,
don't try and hide your feelings because your best friend can see.
I mean the world to you,
that's how I know our friendship is true.
we will be besties 4 life ,
one gets stabbed we both feel the knife...
-----------------------------------------------------------

Whether the day is good or bad,
Whether I’m feeling happy or sad,
If I have a need, you’ll comprehend;
You’ll be there to share and be a friend.

Other people may fill my day,
But never in such an important way;
We support each other ‘round all life’s bends,
It feels so good that we are friends.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
You are the one I miss when you're gone.
You are the apple of my eye.
You are the one who cares for me.
You are the one I love.
You are my everything.
You are my friend.
You are mine
!! I LOVE YOU ALL MY 
FRIENDS !!

0 comments: